Small Fiber Neuropathy Screening List: © Copyright belongs to the ild care foundation.
The use of the Small Fiber Neuropathy Screening List (SFNSL) is permitted by the ild care foundation,
if the following conditions are met:
- Usage in clinical settings is permitted without any condition
- Translation of the SFNSL questionnaire can only be done after permission of the ildcare foundation, and under strict conditions.
- Usage in clinical research is also permitted, in this case you must acknowledge the ild care foundation as follows, by adding the following sentence to the manuscript: © SFNSL (Small Fiber Neuropathy Screening List): ild care foundation (www.ildcare.nl), and the SFNSL: Small Fiber Neuropathy Screening List needs to be added as a keyword in the final publication
- Usage of the SFNSL for research initiated or financially supported by Pharmaceutical Companies costs € 250,00 per questionnaire, per language. For further information please, send an email to email@example.com
- A PDF file of the final publication must be send to the ild care foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any company that wants to use the SFNSL (or adaptations) for commercial purposes , the ild care foundation asks a one-off amount of € 500,00 per questionnaire / translation to compensate for development costs. For further information please, send an email to email@example.com